Zimmer Group is one of the leading specialists in the area of systems solutions in the world. We offer you sophisticated system solutions for almost every task, in virtually all industries and applications. It doesn’t matter if it is a simple gripper and handling solutions or a complex system solution.
As an industry partner with many years of experience, we are intimately familiar with the requirements of modern production systems, whether in mechanical engineering, the automotive and supplier industries, foundries or in the electronics, plastics or the consumer goods sectors. Zimmer system solutions allow us to equip any make of robot optimally and significantly increase the functionality and efficiency of your robots. The extensive expert solutions of our System Technology department, with their experienced team of project engineers, designers and manufacturers, has been valued by our customers for 30 years. Our systems are the result of a close collaboration with end customers and integrators built on trust. Zimmer System Technology has specially tailored production and assembly areas with a high degree of production depth. This means that we can guarantee flexible, quick implementation of your project at any time. The Zimmer Group has traditionally worked for a series of core industries that have benefited from our extensive experience and recognized development expertise for decades. We would be happy to speak with you about specific applications in new growth industries. We are well equipped for the development of new concepts. Together, we will be able to find the right solutions.
We design, assemble, check and document connection-ready system solutions. We are never satisfied with just finding any solution. Instead, we aim to find the best solution for each customer.
- Connection-ready system solutions reduce your design and project-management costs
- Developed specifically for your application
- 100 % tested
- Incl. detailed documentation
- Our experience from executing more than 7,000 system solutions ensures that you get the functionality you need without compromising cost security
- 10 million maintenance-free cycles provide maximum system availability
- Optimized dimensioning of components reduces gripper weight, optimizes dimensioning of the robot itself and thereby minimizes cycle times
- Implementation of additional functions like cameras, sensors, measurement sensors and screw functions reduces your costs and optimizes your application
Our Core Industries
The Zimmer Group has traditionally worked for a series of core industries that have benefited from our extensive experience and recognized development expertise for decades. We would be happy to speak with you about specific applications in new growth industries. We are well equipped for the development of new concepts. Together, we will be able to find the right solutions.
DO NOT HESTIATE TO CALL US
System Technology national
T +49 7243 727 2130
System Technology international
M +49 160 740 2335
Machine tooling technology