GEP2000 – THE ELECTRIC COMPACT GRIPPER
- Available in 3 design sizes
- Adjustable gripping force
- Integrated Advanced Control Module
GEH6000IL – OUR TRIED-AND-TESTED LONG STROKE GRIPPER NOW WITH IO-LINK
- Integrated ACM (Advanced Control Module) control
- Gripper positions and gripping force individually adjustable
- Extended diagnostics and predictive maintenance
GRIPPER FROM THE HRC EXPERTS
- Designed in accordance with BG / DGUV recommendations
- Safety Torque Off on Board (STO)
- Mechanical gripping force limiter provides crush protection thanks to integrated safety gripper jaws
5000 GRIPPER SERIES – EXPANDS BY ADDING INTELLIGENT PNEUMATICS
- Pneumatic drive combined with IO-Link technology
- Valve technology, sensors, status display, monitoring of pressure and temperature integrated
- Connection by a pneumatic line and an IO-Link cable
- Reduction of start-up time by up to 80%
- Competitive advantage by shorter delivery times and higher quality
- Higher product availability
- Hazard-free and efficient qualification of the operating and servicing personnel
More than 30 years of experience and knowledge of the industry: our pneumatic, hydraulic and electrical handling components and systems are global leaders.
Industrial damping technology and Soft Close products exemplify the innovation and pioneering spirit of the Know-how Factory.
For our customers, we develop linear components and systems that are individually adapted to your needs.
Maximum efficiency is essential for systems and components used in process technology. High-level custom solutions are our trademark.
MACHINE TOOLING TECHNOLOGY
As a driving force in our industry, we deliver high-value solutions in the field of machine tooling technology, fully according to the needs of our customers.
We design, assemble, check and document connection-ready system solutions. We are never satisfied with just finding any solution. Instead, we aim to find the best solution for each customer.
Choose your Technologies and select the best products for your applications.
Help with selecting clamping elements
Manual, pneumatic, hydraulic, or electric: the choice is up to you. With a few clicks you can find the right product
P +1 828 855 9722
F +1 828 855 9723