ZIMMER GmbH operates with an integrated management system in accordance with DIN ISO 9001:2015 and DIN ISO 14001:2015.
The energy management system DIN ISO 50001 is also used.
Our top priority will always be to promote, expand, and permanently maintain the quality capability of our company and the satisfaction of our customers.
Quality management is not limited to the quality of the products, but should also form the framework for a comprehensive system which includes all other organizational aspects and internal and external requirements. Environmental management takes into account and minimizes the environmental impact of our company.
Zimmer quality policy
- Quality as a path to economic success.
- Our ultimate goal is to satisfy our customers by consistently meeting their requirements.
- Quality, cost, and delivery on time come together to form the basis of this goal.
- We want to build, foster, and maintain a lasting partnership with our customers and suppliers.
- We implement an intensive and continuous improvement process for our products, processes, and procedures.
- We plan, design, and produce quality in accordance with this slogan: Prevent defects instead of discovering them.
- Every employee bears personal responsibility for the quality of his or her work.
Zimmer environmental policy
- The company undertakes to continuously improve environmental protection in its field.
- The company strives to actively protect the environment in all of its fields of activity.
- The company promotes environmental awareness and responsibility among personnel and ensures that training and continuing education programs are provided in environmentally related fields.
- The company strives to continuously reduce consumption of resources and power as well as minimize emissions and waste so as to make its contribution to environmentally friendly development.
- The impact on the environment must be taken into consideration when making investments and purchases.
- With regard to all legal regulations and government requirements concerning the environment, which are complied with as a matter of course, the limit values should be taken as minimum standards and, wherever possible, even lower levels should be achieved.
- The company aims to achieve the state of the art in terms of technology and maintains an open and constructive dialog with all employees and interested parties (such as neighbors or communities) to discuss any questions regarding sustainable development and production which may arise from technical advancements.